Frank Natale (builder)
• Music lover. Singer songwriter. Live sound engineer.
• Grew up in the woods of northern New Jersey where riding dirt bikes and camping were a way of life.
• Loves getting his hands dirty whether it’s carpentry, cars, or helping a friend with projects of their own.
• New York Giants • New York Yankees • Boston Bruins
Mark Masefield Mazzella (imagineer)
• Full time touring/recording musician; Has been touring the United States and Europe as a keyboard player since 2008. Currently touring with Dave Hause.
• Grew up cruising in mom's 96 Primetime Ram van for travel ice hockey, lacrosse, baseball, boy scouts, band practices, etc.
• Owned a '94 Ram van, '96 Chevy Conversion, '03 Chevy Blue Bird bus, and a '16 Ford Transit, crossing the country countless times for both vacation and touring work.
• Has his '94 Ram van from high school tattooed on his arm
Rochdale College Class of ‘72
Dolores Dios (understands how business actually works)
• Serial entrepreneur who used to rehab and flip houses
• Danced on the roof of Furthur at Woodstock '69
• Now into a collaborative partnership offering a distinctive nomadic lifestyle
• Logged many miles from Rochdale College (Toronto) to Rochdale Farm (Ottawa Valley) onboard communal Boogie Bus
Katie Mazzella (keeps it all together)
• Master of DIY projects as varied as crochet sweaters, refinished dressers, t-shirt quilts, and piano bars
• Master of Urban Planning
• Works in Farmland Preservation with NJ's Department of Agriculture
• Favorite vacations are road trips across the country in our Jeep (configured into a camper) from NJ > NM, and back up to TN, and again in a rented budget camper van across parks in UT and NV.
Megan Garrett (seamstress)
• Loves to create with fabric as a seamstress and costumer
• Has been designing costumes for various theater productions since 2012
• Currently working with Playtime Costumes, and as a freelance seamstress
• Wants to outfit a cat friendly van so she can take her precious Mango to see the country
Natalie Newbold (graphic artist and stripe designer)
• Fronts the Asbury Park based band Well Wisher, and plays bass touring with The Frontbottoms
• Provides graphic designs for various bands and local businesses
• Has toured the country with multiple bands many times over in vans, buses, and a box truck converted to a touring vehicle
• Has her current van tattooed on her leg